Your Partner in
Packaging and Processing
Nupac was established in 1983 and is a leading supplier of premium packaging and processing solutions throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We supply European brands in the world market whose know-how and experience, market knowledge and reputation of innovative product development and quality, ensures our customers can rely on world’s best solutions.
With our broad industry experience our customers include manufacturers of food, confectionery, dairy, coffee and pharmaceutical.
We also provide after sales services including technical service, maintenance, modernisations and upgrades as well as spare parts.
Broad Industry Experience
Our extensive industry experience enable us to service a broad range of packaging and processing systems across multiple industries
Syntegon Packaging Technology - Germany (formerly Bosch Packaging Technology)
Amixon - Germany
AZO - Germany
Cremer - Holland
Maschinpex - Germany
Oli - Germany
Probat - Germany
PFI (Meyer) - Precision Food Innovations - USA
R.Deckert - Germany
Rotzinger Group - Switzerland
Russell Finex - UK
Sapal - Switzerland
Smart Robotics - Netherlands
SN Maschinenbau - Germany
Statec Binder - Austria
Nupac is a wholly owned Australian company and our objective is to be recognised as a systems supplier to the industry, with a proven ability to provide the right solution to each packaging and materials handling requirement.
Simply stated – the team at Nupac is committed to achieving positive recognition within our industry and to setting a standard of excellence for our high level of service.
To be recognised in the packaging industry by our customers as a major partner for:
- Supplying well-branded and good quality, innovative packaging and processing equipment
- Providing a high level of sales and after sales service by well trained employees
- Demonstrating technical competency in the market and providing integrated packaging and processing solutions
- We stand by our word
- We will not walk away from unfinished work
- We openly address issues
- We aspire to become long-term partners with our customers
- We like to work at Nupac and we are proud of what we do