The SN Maschinenbau FME 50 form, fill and seal machine is the perfect entry level into the flexible packaging market.
The FME 50 is an intermittent operating rotary machine suited to manufacture 3-side or 4-side sealed pouches, stand-up pouches and bottom fold type pouches. This horizontally operating form filling machine is compact and easily commissionable, allowing for quick and easy integration.
- High quality components
- Small footprint and high performance
Ease of use:
- Quick commissioning – plug & play
- Simple machine operating – short training
- Compact machine measures – less production space required
- Easy access to all relevant machine components, supporting handling, cleaning and maintenance
- Format changeover in less than 15 minutes
- Supports a range of sustainable packaging
- Interface for multihead scale or auger doser
- Single sealing frames with quick and simple format changeover
- Folding wedge adjustment for bottom fold width (manual execution)
- Central gripper adjustment for pouch width (manual execution)
- Exemption of the sealing tools during machine stops